Wednesday, May 4, 2011

sorry~

I might offended someone with the entry before this. its just out of curiosity and its just an opinion. okayy. i guess that i should say sorry to whoever that might be offended with the entry. should be thinking before writing anything. yeah, learnt that before but the brain is too dead so might as well learn again. go and say am a coward cause am really one. i might be too brave for something but also too coward for something. well, there is the saying human is not perfect. try and go find someone who is perfect in every single aspect
, well of course you can find if it a Barbie. well, i think Barbie is not that perfect anyway. its been a really long time since i post a frequent entry for the blog.

Started the blog well, maybe since I was Form 2 or Form 3. Facebook during Form 4 and joined Twitter during Form 5. Tech savvy huh? You bet. Okayy. What the hell am I rambling here? I guess thats the effect when you got one month of holiday without the needs tp worry about anything. Well, its different if you think a driver and a full time maid is something that you need to worry.

My main point is to apologize not to nagging here.

So, SORRY GUYS. Peace okayy? :)






No comments: