you're sooo dead.
HAHA *evil laugh*
okayy anakanak, perempuan ini memang awesome. like, seriously. I nak cerita sikit siapa dia ni.
Nama : Hajar binti Salim (namadiamemangsimpleandtakpenatnaktulissotakpayahjealousthankyou)
First impression : mak aih, garangnyaa. Peace :)
HAHA, and i seriously thought you must be from Selangor or KL.
So, memang jaw dropped when you introduced yourself from Kelantan. Tak nampak mak nyah. HAHA,
And she is the first and only person that I find when I have troubles in Perak. Yeah, sound selfish but hey, I still find her to have fun okay? Its just that I am too lazy to get my butt outta my room and I can't study in a study group (Call me a nerd and see if I care) HAHA. A good friend indeed. A little bit crazy here and there, so memang sekepala. Thank Allah she's there whenever i have problems. And yeah, this girl have lots of catchphrase and I'm sooo going to kill her cause she influenced me to say those things.
Example : anak-anak, natemu, etc.
She also has a sense of responsibility. Am sincerely apologize to you for the dinner thingy. Supposed to be my job but seriously I can't. Again, am grateful that there's you to handle it. So, next semester you will be the class representative for QS3B. No objection thank you. HAHA, I can't handle those guys well. But you can. So, there you go, classrep. :D
And yeah, you can play the clarinet okay? Just need a little more practice and technique okay?
So, basically i just want to tell you that I, I, I *stammer*
I LOVE YOU HAJAR SALIM.
♥♥♥
This is the beautiful friend :
banyaknya aku ada gambar kau hajar. rase macam stalker, HAHA :D





1 comment:
ameegaaaa banyaknya gambar cekk dgn hang. kau nak bomoh bomoh aku eh? hahahaha. btw, soo suwit I lebiuuu tewww :p haha oh TAKNAK JADI CLASS REP KTHXBYE
Post a Comment