Friday, July 16, 2010

tired.

Okayyy. I've done the stupidest thing in my life. AGAIN. why it must be me? the one who spend my parents hard-earned money so easily? today, there's a PC FAIR at my campus. as you all know, i'm currently at UiTM Perak, Kampus Seri Iskandar. There's a booth there who asking us to join their membership club. its a discount card and if i went anywhere, i can get discount. I will also get Sijil Simpanan Premium as they said. I didn't want to join the card. I feel that it is a very stupid card. But I don't know, why the hell did I join the club and even PAID RM 100 for godness sake! I was stupid! And strongly I tell you, I didnt remember that clear what was happening. Some of my friend told me that I 'kene pukau'. Shoot. Before this, my E71 was missing inside the plane from Kuching to KL and now this stuff. its tiring. Seriously. I'm regretting these two thing for the whole life I tell you.

And its really tiring when all my classmates are depending on me. They didnt understand English. Okayy. That one maybe I can help a little. But when a simple English also they cant understand, maybe you can consider being in my shoe? seriously. i need to get back home. chill my mind. its really TIRING. I WANNA GO HOME. for the first time in my life, yes, i admit it. I'M HOMESICK. :(


1 comment:

Asma Zahari said...

SABAR MITTY SABAR!
I Miss You! :'(