Monday, May 24, 2010

Khas buat nina rasid. :DD

CN BLUE LOVE LYRIC (hangeul + romaji + translation)


CN BLUE (hangeul)


차갑게 더 차갑게 말을 해봐

날 떠날 수 있다고

그 말은 Mis Mis Oh Mistake

Everybody got it LA LA LA LA



Tik Tik Tok Tok 눈물이 떨어져

Digi Digi Bob Bob to the Sound

유리조각처럼 부서진

우리 둘이 break it now



하늘이 엇갈려 놓은 사랑이라 그랬니

그 말을 믿을 순 없어



Tell me Why why why 너만 원하고 있잖아

No Bye bye bye 그런 슬픈 말은 하지마

I can try try try 다시 돌아온다면

You know I want get get get your love



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

꿈에서라도 니 손을 잡던

그 때로 돌아가고 싶은데



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

꿈에서라도 돌아온다면

세상을 다 가진 것 같을텐데



Oh Oh 내가 원하는 건

I wanna go back 함께했던 그 때로

오늘도 Miss Miss Missing you

Everybody got it LA LA LA LA



Tik Tik Tok Tok 빗물이 떨어져

Digi Digi Bob Bob to the Sound

가슴이 찢어지는 아픔에

우리 둘이 Break it now

하루만 단 하루만 사랑할 수 있기를

이렇게 애원하잖아



Hold me cry cry cry 내 목소리 안들리니

Oh Hi Hi Hi 매일 너만 찾고 있는데

Tell me lie lie lie 다시 돌아온다고

You say I want get get get your love



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

꿈에서라도 니 손을 잡던

그 때로 돌아가고 싶은데



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

꿈에서라도 돌아온다면

세상을 다 가진 것 같을텐데



Yeah We make you higher I`m mading for (?)

CN BLUE (?)

아직도 널 부르면 달려올 것 같은데

이별을 믿을 순 없어



Tell me why why why 너만 원하고 있잖아

No Bye bye bye 그런 슬픈 말은 하지마

I can try try try 다시 돌아온다면

You know I want get get get your love



Hold me cry cry cry 내 목소리 안들리니

눈을 감아도 귀를 막아도

니가 보이고 니 목소리가 들리는데

Tell me lie lie lie 다시 돌아온다고

You say I want get get get your love



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

꿈에서라도 니 손을 잡던

그 때로 돌아가고 싶은데



Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me

단 1초라도 함께한다면

세상을 다 가진 것 같을텐데

Love Love Love



Credit: music.mnet.com



romanizations






chagapge deo chagapge mareul haebwa


nal tteonal su itdago


geu mareun Mis Mis Oh Mistake


Everybody got it LA LA LA LA






Tik Tik Tok Tok nunmuri tteoreojyeo


Digi Digi Bob Bob to the Sound


yurijogakcheoreom buseojin


uri duri break it now






haneuri eotgallyeo noheun sarangira geuraenni


geu mareul mideul sun eobseo






Tell me Why why why neoman wonhago itjanha


No Bye bye bye geureon seulpeun mareun hajima


I can try try try dasi doraondamyeon


You know I want get get get your love






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


kkumeseorado ni soneul japdeon


geu ttaero doragago sipeunde






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


kkumeseorado doraondamyeon


sesangeul da gajin geot gateultende






Oh Oh naega wonhaneun geon


I wanna go back hamkkehaetdeon geu ttaero


oneuldo Miss Miss Missing you


Everybody got it LA LA LA LA






Tik Tik Tok Tok bitmuri tteoreojyeo


Digi Digi Bob Bob to the Sound


gaseumi jjijeojineun apeume


uri duri Break it now


haruman dan haruman saranghal su itgireul


ireoke aewonhajanha






Hold me cry cry cry nae moksori andeullini


Oh Hi Hi Hi maeil neoman chatgo inneunde


Tell me lie lie lie dasi doraondago


You say I want get get get your love






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


kkumeseorado ni soneul japdeon


geu ttaero doragago sipeunde






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


kkumeseorado doraondamyeon


sesangeul da gajin geot gateultende






Yeah We make you higher I`m mading for (?)


CN BLUE (?)


ajikdo neol bureumyeon dallyeool geot gateunde


ibyeoreul mideul sun eobseo






Tell me why why why neoman wonhago itjanha


No Bye bye bye geureon seulpeun mareun hajima


I can try try try dasi doraondamyeon


You know I want get get get your love






Hold me cry cry cry nae moksori andeullini


nuneul gamado gwireul magado


niga boigo ni moksoriga deullineunde


Tell me lie lie lie dasi doraondago


You say I want get get get your love






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


kkumeseorado ni soneul japdeon


geu ttaero doragago sipeunde






Love Love Love Everybody


Clap Clap Clap I want you back to me


dan 1chorado hamkkehandamyeon


sesangeul da gajin geot gateultende


Love Love Love



Translations



t tries an end cold and colder

that day the possibility of leaving it is,

that end Mis Mis Oh

Mistake Everybody got it LA LA LA

LA Tik Tik Tok Tok tears fall and

like Digi Digi Bob Bob to the

Sound separation formation of a cabinet station

position our two crosses break

it now skies and the love which it puts it will believe

a like that that end and pure it is not and

Tell me Why why why your bays to want [iss] [canh] Oh

No Bye bye bye like that the sad end goes round the summer solstice

E I can try try try again and if it comes,

from You know I want get get get

your love Love Love

Love Everybody Clap Clap Clap I want you back

to me dreams the [ni] It will catch the hand and

that sometimes it will go round if it will come and

to be having the world

all and it will appear [theyn] place Oh Oh it takes out and from

the place Love Love Love Everybody Clap

Clap Clap I want you back to me

dreams which want going back and want and the case

I wanna go back which that it does together sometimes

today Miss Miss Missing

you Everybody got it LA LA LA

LA Tik Tik Tok Tok rainwaters to fall,

our two only Break it now

one day only grade one day it will can love

under imploring [canh]

Oh voices inside Hold me cry cry cry is not audible

Oh Hi Hi Hi your

bay is seeking like this everyday in the pain which Digi Digi

Bob Bob to the Sound breasts come to tearPlace

Tell me lie lie lie it goes round again and that it comes,

it will catch the [ni] hand from You say I

want get get get

your love Love Love Love Everybody Clap Clap Clap

I want you back to me dreams and

that sometimes it will go round if it will come and

to be having the world

all it will appear, from the place Love Love Love Everybody

Clap Clap Clap I want you

back to me dreams which want going back and [theyn] place

Yeah We make you higher I `m mading for (?)

CN BLUE (?)

The board it will call yet and the appear place bye-bye and

to be coming running it will believe pure it is not and

Tell me why why why your bays to want [iss] [canh] Oh

No Bye bye bye like that the sad end goes round the summer solstice

E I can try try try again and it comes if

voices inside You know I want get get get

your love Hold me cry cry cry it is not audible

it winds it closes and the eye and if the ear

the [ni] seems and the place Tell me lie lie

lie where the [ni] voice is audible it goes round again and that it comes,

it catches the [ni] hand from You say I

want get get get

your love Love Love Love Everybody Clap Clap Clap

I want you back to me dreams and

that the place Love Love Love where

sometimes it wants going back Everybody

if Clap Clap Clap I want you back to

me 1 seconds it will do only and together

to be having the world all it will appear, [theyn] place

Love Love Love







No comments: